Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

2フォロワー フォローする

I hate your limitations on your products. Free up your stuff!

Hello Pioneer Team,

I hate your limitations on your products.
I now own one DJm750 Mk2, two XDJ1000Mk2 and one DDJXP1 (total price about 4000€ new). What really disturbs me is that all possibilities only work with the very expensive devices.

Pro DJ Link:
Why doesn't it work if I connect my XDJ1000Mk2 via DJ Link with Rekordbox that my DJM 750Mk2 is also synchronized via USB with the BPM signal of Rekordbox? It must be possible to send the Pro DJ Link signal via USB without LAN connection to the mixer? Also the fact that the Rekordbox effects are not usable via DJ Link is really annoying.

HID Mode:
Why can't I display the phase meter (type 1 or 2) on my XDJ1000Mk2 when everything is connected via HID Mode? All I want to do is place my laptop next to me and use it as a library browser.
Everything else like waveform and phase meter etc. runs on the display of the XDJs.
But no, Pioneer doesn't allow that, both versions have limitations.

I've been using Pioneer stuff since the release of the DJM500 and 600. I've always been happy with your products but it's really hard to get excited about your products without winning the lottery. I can't afford to buy your Nexus stuff so I can design my setup the way I want it to be. Too bad I take some limitations in purchase when I buy the cheaper devices but why almost all devices are made worse by software limitations simply I do not understand.

Do something for your loyal customers.

I really hate it.

Martin

ログインしてコメントを残してください。

1件のコメント

Your right Martin, me too I experience a similar experience when I bought my XDJ-1000Mk1's and they release Mk2 not so long after I see what was those limitations (they archived the mk1). I stated it many times before me too they should make their products & softwares more universal with every others product they have and give firmwares updates that adds features not just bugs fixes on older hardwares because the competition find company weakness and will make it their selling argument.

Mk2019 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink