Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

2フォロワー フォローする

few questions about rekordbox

Good day.
I want to ask a few questions about your recordbox program. Configure Automix. Is it possible to configure it so that it
does not automatically turn on?
so that you can manually turn it on.
I suppose that it is used as a side list from VirtualDJ.
Is it also possible to remove the confirmation request
when deleting songs from an automix playlist?
Will there be another side list in the future in which
the played tracks will be deleted in a sequence?
Will the disable function be introduced ... on load?
so that the equalizer, pitch, etc. would be reset to defaul
when loading a track?
Well, the last question. Whether the zoom function on the
oscilloscope will be increased even more,
so that it can be seen 64-128 bits ahead and not 8 as it is now.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Tair Tairoff 回答済み

正式なコメント

1) If you don't have it enabled, it won't start automatically. I'm not sure on what you mean here.

2) If you press COMMAND+DEL (Mac) or CTRL+DEL (Win), it will remove the song from the automix playlist without requiring a confirmation dialog box.

3) Do you mean like the song is deleted from the automix after it's been played? The reason it doesn't is two-fold; one, to allow you to create a playlist from it (I know, you could do it from the history, but then you could simply keep this list in there any time you needed it), and two, to allow for a loop-back in case you run short on songs - it won't just stop.

4) No, since most DJs would be using rekordbox with a hardware controller, meaning any changes in the software would require a "pick-up."

5) Open the ZOOM controls on the left side of the waveform and click the (minus) button; you'll see more waveform - the specific amount depends on the resolution of your display. If you want to see further, look at the overview waveform on the deck itself.

Pulse

ログインしてコメントを残してください。

10件のコメント

Thanks for helping me of course. i purshiate it (dont know how it writes correctly)

Tair Tairoff 0 票

Your English is better than my Russian. ;)

1) The automix will ALWAYS start playback on the first track load, that's normal. Nothing is changing there.

2) Instead of using the automix playlist, use the TAG list instead:

And set the preferences as to whether you want played tracks removed or not:

And I understand, but unfortunately rekordbox doesn't zoom out that far.

Pulse 0 票

hi there. thats me again:) im not found tag list cause i havent this button and hotkeys ctrl+shift+L not working.

Tair Tairoff 0 票

i have another question. maybe in future rekordbox will create search tab everywhere? for example i have so many folders and i just a little bit know in which folder i want to search track. in my music list i have 8k tracks and its hard to search. im not talking vdj is better. vdj is baddest in sound, cannot change playlist in live, cant listen music while playing channels. so much troubles, but search tab is in everywhere, in every folder you want to search. how about this feature in rb?) thats all i think man. you helped me bestest. best regards to you bro. thanks

Tair Tairoff 0 票

What is the resolution setting of your display? It looks rather small... that could be why it's not showing that button for the tag list.

You don't need a search "everywhere" -- so long as all your music is in your library, just search there and you don't need to navigate your folders.

Pulse 0 票

1366*768 resolution full screen and i dont see any tag button

so hard to search moombahton style in any bpm 105-108 other styles. i found an exit in this problem. i just created playlist filled it By folder content. for ex. moombahton folder 500 tracks in playlist. i created in rekordbox folder like windows explorer and all folders in WE  looks like playlists. anymore dont use explorer))

Tair Tairoff 0 票