Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

2フォロワー フォローする

Rekordbox Wont Analyze tracks

My rekordbox won't analyse any tracks at all, I've even uninstalled, removed all related data including the database and then started fresh with a new database. It still won't analylse anything? Please help!

It's a windows 10 install, one weird thing is I can't open the rekordbox3.settings file to check the database location. 

Kieran Love

ログインしてコメントを残してください。

6件のコメント

No I havn't this is the strange thing, I actually lost my database file a few weeks back due to a fresh windows install so I just re imported my library and started fresh. I hadn't set anything to important yet so to try and fix this current issue I even uninstalled, deleted the pioneer folder in app data and then reinstalled. It still want analyse anything so, Now I have a fresh database I have no analyzed music at all!!

Kieran Love 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Okay, it may not be a new computer but when you imported your library to a fresh install, that's effectively the same thing.

What's likely happened is when you reinstalled you didn't give yourself the same username, so the rekordbox settings file is pointing to a different location which doesn't exist to create the analysis files.

You can go in and edit that yourself... with a text editor (notepad), open:

C:\Users\**yourusername**\AppData\Roaming\Pioneer\rekordbox\rekordbox3.settings

Look for the following entries and ensure their val values point to the correct username folder:

<VALUE name="pioneerDirectory"
<VALUE name="masterDbDirectory"

There are several others you can change as well, but those can be handled through the application, so not critical.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Hi there, thanks for the reply, however I did not import my library. I copied the raw MP3 tracks from a external drive and re-analysed them. After using this fresh database for about 3 weeks it just simply stopped analysing any tracks.
I have since then carried out the following steps:

uninstalled rekordboard
Deleted folder "C:\Users\**yourusername**\AppData\Roaming\Pioneer"
Reinstalled rekordbox

None of my tunes will analyze even after this.
I have checked the rekordbox3.setting folder and both directory values point to the correct location.

Kieran Love 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Update: just left rekordbox sat open for 3 hours and it has analyzed half of one track, so it is analyzing, but at a very very slow pace? Any ideas?

Kieran Love 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink