Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

2フォロワー フォローする

problem with cueing

ok not sure if this is a rekordbox issue or something else.

mid radio show i selected a tune started playing it to cue it up and when i hit the cue button to take it back to the start it just carried on playing the track and moved the marker to that point on another press of the cue button the same thing happens, it just moves the cue point marker but dont bring the track back. had to restart rekordbox for it to go back to normal.

dont think i pressed any buttons apart from the select and cue buttons. this has happend once before but not when i was live so wasnt a problem.

I have 2 cdj400s as controllers into a pc running recordbox

neil s 回答済み

正式なコメント

It shouldn't "move" the cue marker when pressing the cue button, typically it requires the deck to be stopped (pause mode).

Are you able to replicate this regularly or was it a one-off problem?

As for the track playing on load, I'd recommend turning on the auto-cue in the rekordbox preferences - that would automatically set the master cue at the start of the track (or first hot cue, depending on your setting), and stop playback at that point. (Just a personal preference, but you may want to check it out.)

Pulse
コメントアクション Permalink

ログインしてコメントを残してください。

7件のコメント

I havent been able to replicate the issue, it has only happened once before that i can remeber.

https://youtu.be/4P6lHpZp3Tg?t=2761

You can see it happening here (46 mins if it dosent start there)

I will have a play tonight and see if it happens again. I will change the settings for auto cue later to see if that helps (i like the sound of that).

On saying about stopping play on setting the cue, when the track is playing and i select the next track for the next mix it will load and play straight away with out me pressing play. Not sure if that will have an effect, it hasnt in the past

neil s 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

lol - I would have thrown my hands up the same way. ;) Yes, I see the issue, but I can't say for certain what it was... the play/pause / cue button mechanism, the communication with the computer (USB), something else...?

If you're able to replicate it, catching it on video certainly is a help, as it may help identify what happened leading up to the issue. Thanks!

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

ive just had another mix with it but it didnt happen this time, fingers crossed it's just a once in a blue moon issue that never happens again lol.

neil s 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

That's good -- wonder if maybe there was something in the background causing it? Always worth giving it a reboot if/when that happens to see if it continues.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

reboots work wounders most the time but when your live on air it's not the thing you want to happen. I'll have to get a "plan B" in place just incase.

if i rememer right the last time it happened was on the last track of a show so it wasnt an issue then. so it could be somthing in the background as tonight i had a recordings program (reaper) open as to when i'm live i have fire fox, BUTT and streamlabs running.

neil s 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink