Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

3フォロワー フォローする

mixedinkey hot cues in rekordbox

I recently got the RX2 and was using MixedinKey to generate the Key and Energy of the song .

While it works to reload the tags created from Mixedinkey, the hot cues created were not imported into rekordbox. 

I was trying to find out how to get this when i read that Pioneer was not taking interest in integrating the features of mixedinkey into rekordbox. This is a very useful software and why would Pioneer not leverage such to benefit users ?

Third party software integration will in fact help users get into the Pioneer ecosystem and it will be great to see Pioneer taking proactive steps in this direction.  Any views  ?

zach ninan

ログインしてコメントを残してください。

5件のコメント

!. Rekordbox  is on Windows 

2. MixedinKey  being a very useful tool would have been very useful if it was better integrated into rekordbox without a need for other thirdparty ( as well as paid  ) tools .

Looks like Mixedinkey is keen on integrating the feature as indicated from the statement the link : 

https://mixedinkey.com/integration/rekordbox-integration/

Why  would Pioneer not take this into the the feature list ?

zach ninan 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

To be honest I actually asked my self the same question: Why can't RB be more open towards MiK, like Serato does?

MiK is not 'perfect' for all, like the beat grid which RB does better. But for the Key, Energy and automatic generated cue's, MiK is a perfect addition on to RB.

Maybe Pulse can exaplain a bit more...

Theo 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Since rekordbox is doing Key and BPM detection , Phrase as part of the analysis why dont they also set the cue's as MixedinKey does . It could really help. 

I wonder if rekordbox team  is even looking at the feature request  coming through these forums as many basic requests which cames years back havent been acted upon yet .

zach ninan 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Since Serato and Traktor ar more open towards importing all data from MiK, at least we could expect RB to follow (t)his competitors. And RB does, but only for a small part.

MiK has certain patents on their analysing software, so it's not possible for other brands to 'copy' this feature in to their own software. But MiK is so well willing to support any DJ Software with the implementation of their analysing data. MiK even contacted Pioneer DJ on request of many many MiK users, but unfortunately Pioneer DJ keeps the door closed.

In my previous post I've asked Pulse, if he could explain a bit more to us. Why Pioneer DJ is not that well willing towards MiK. Maybe there is a very good reason we don't know yet…

Maybe Pulse or a colleague can give a reaction as yet.

Theo 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink