Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

12フォロワー フォローする

DJM Rec

When I plug my iPhone X using DJM-REC in to my DJM 450, the app connects with my phone as normal. When I start recording my set it keeps losing connection after about 2 minutes and stops recording. All software, drivers up to date and using a real lightning cable. Please help!
Kush-D 回答済み

投稿コメントは受け付けていません。

10件のコメント

I'm having the same issue with my Iphone 8, think it might be since the latest IOS update

Darren Hanna 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Having the exact same problem. Started after I updated to the latest IOS on my iPhone X. I have the latest firmware on my DJM 450 too and I have used multiple official lightening cables.

Ozgur Akyuz 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Im having the same issue with IOS 13.1.2 and DJM 900 NXS2.  Its started with the 13.1.2 update or 13.1

d- 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Same here, disconnecting after about one and a half minute. Updated, reinstalled, nothing helps. Extremely frustrating. 

Also, fix your login in iOS safari browser. The entire thing is looping without an end on a login attempt. 

Would expect better from a premium brand.. recently only problems, hickups and bugs.. 

Zhenja Antochin 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I've had an official response from Pioneer, they've advised me it is a known issue and hopefully should be fixed by End of October, in the meantime they've advised me rollback to IOS 12, which I've tried all day to figure out how to do, but it appears that Apple has no longer signed previous IOS releases so I can't downgrade via Itunes,  anybody got any suggestions?

Darren Hanna 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Thanks for the info guys. I've also tried to reinstall an older back up to my phone but apple seem to have stopped you from doing it. I think I'll just wait until they sort the problem with the app.

Agreed Zhenja, log in just loops! and you would expect better from a premium brand!

Kush-D 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Please remove any cookies or history for:

- *.pioneerdj.com
- *.gigya.com
- *.zendesk.com

And enable 3rd party cookies for our site(s), then close the browser and re-open, you should be fine after that.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

As for the app, no, you can't downgrade because as you noted, Apple doesn't sign the old iOS any more. I've emailed our engineering team re: that advice.

Sorry, the only solution for now is to wait for an update.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink