Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

3フォロワー フォローする

Rekordbox lagging

I need assistance asap in resolving this issue.  I have a wedding gig scheduled next weekend and this lagging issue with toggling between songs and folders is driving me crazy.  

Anytime I use the load knobs or try to drag and drop a song it lags at least 30-45 seconds with the blue circle.  What is the issue?  Seemed to be working fine until this latest update.  Help please or I will have to switch back to Virtual DJ or something.  I am using a DDJ-1000.  

lamarqua ford 回答済み

ログインしてコメントを残してください。

3件のコメント

Happens to me as well sometimes at gigs and I have a max spec Macbook so it's got to be software related.  Thankfully the freeze doesn't stuff the audio but yeah locks you out for 20 - 30 seconds!

ndorse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Yeah good thing it doesnt messs up the audio while this is happening or it would really be bad. I have all my music on my terabyte external harddrive and have never experienced an issue. I still have VDJ installed on my laptop so i launched it and it updated to their new VDJ2020 version and it worked flawlessly without any lagging when toggling between songs. Trying to prevent switching back because analyzing all my music would be a pain in the ass.

lamarqua ford 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink