Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

2フォロワー フォローする

Waveform previews missing

Iv seen 4 or 5 post on this same topic but no solutions which is very frustrating.

I recently reformatted my mac and moved all my files off it on to an external drive and was very careful to keep everything in order and export and xml etc but now I have it finally back in to rekordbox its missing the waveform previews in the track list section and the waveform on the from the scrub area in the actual player.

Please help!!!!!!

Alex Hardy 回答済み

ログインしてコメントを残してください。

4件のコメント

Hi Pulse, thanks for getting back to me, Iv looked through all that and the file path didn’t actually change, it’s in the same place and my username stayed the same. I’m wondering if it’s something to do with the database management drive? I had switched this to my external drive to do the move and the file path for it was to the external drive in the settings xml so I did try and chang it in the preferences back to my Mac HD but that seem to have done nothing.

Alex Hardy 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

When you move the database, it moves the analysis files as well. If the path to those files was broken, that would account for them being missing. Moving them from drive to drive is okay, so long as you don't manually move the files or edit the paths in the settings file.

So just to confirm, you've now got the database back on your internal drive, and the paths in your settings file are still accurately pointing to the ~/Library/Pioneer/rekordbox/ folder?

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Yes I have switched the Database management to my internal drive in preferences. Which of the files in the rekordbox folder is the Database one? It’s got a full set of files in there but unsure which specific one would have the waveform data? I still have the ones I exported to my external HD before the reformat on my external as well.

Alex Hardy 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink