Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

4フォロワー フォローする

fallas en el audio

la primera versión que era 5.1 no tenia problemas de auido ahora tengo muchos problemas con mucha actualizan pongan una nueva versión menos gráficos que una i3 de 4 gb de ram pueda soportar a mi me gusta rekorbox pero ustedes la estan malogrando

charly paredes 回答済み

正式なコメント

FYI - this issue was corrected with rekordbox 6.0.1.

Pulse
コメントアクション Permalink

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

16件のコメント

I'm sorry to hear that. With an i3 and only 4GB of RAM, you're near the minimum specifications - that doesn't guarantee a good performance, so it's important that you make sure no other system processes or other applications are running and taking up the very little resources you have available.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

i5 + 8GB (DDJ-1000) but also I begin to have problems. In particular the latest version 5.8 with beatport link there are continuous clips during tracks loading.

Moreover the beatgrid have not constant speed, or the reading of the track is poorly performed, it's impossible to mix clear

Paolo Fei 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Got the same problem I7 + 16GB (DDJ-400), Rekordbox 5.8.1. Beatport link tracks loads with clips making beatgridding next to impossible. They even load differently from load2load. Attached picture shows the problem. same track loaded in two decks -> notices that the grid goes off alignment + that it goes of at two different places. Have contacted support without luck so far...

Jørn Funch Nielsen 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Jorn > Do you possibly have your analysis mode set to DYNAMIC? That could account for what's happening.

@Paolo > We'd need a bit more information to be able to troubleshoot, but try the analysis mode setting.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Thanks for follow-up. Analysis mode is set to Normal. Further info: a) clips are audible when playing the tracks. b) grid alignment/clips can be provoked by “jumping” around in the track (ie clicking randomly within the track)

Jørn Funch Nielsen 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Back to 5.7 problem solved

My only problem now is some clip during loading beatport link tracks, not always but often.

Paolo Fei 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Jorn > I've been testing here with Beatport tracks, both from the top lists and from songs in my locker and I've thus far been unable to replicate what you're describing, even when loading and reloading and scanning through the songs. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

@Paolo > I've tested with 5.7, 5.8, and 5.8.2 and not had this issue with any songs, even trying to play the song while it's still downloading and analysing.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Exactly the same issue only with tracks from beatport link. V6. 0

Glenn Scott 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

This can happen if you have the analysis set to Dynamic. Did you check this first?

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I was on normal too, the problem is beatport link vs rekordbox 5.8 or above

Paolo Fei 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I did put in a ticket Apr. 15th. So far no answer except a notice that the issue have been routed to the engineering team

Jørn Funch Nielsen 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Jorn > Several internal replies, thanks for your patience.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I had sent two videos here as an example, but I have not received a reply
https://forums.pioneerdj.com/hc/it/requests/190466
Paolo Fei 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Paolo > Our agent has passed it to our engineers but didn't give you an update on the ticket. They're aware of the problem and are working on it. Thanks for your patience.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink