Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

3フォロワー フォローする

License transfer

Hi everyone, I've sold my XDJ RX (sadly no more private time for that :( ) and eith it I've got a card with rekordbox dj license key which I registered to my acc. I saw the threads and deactivated license within rekordbox but when the guy who bought XDJ RX from me tries to register with that license it says it's being used for another account. How can I resolve that? Thanks in advance for your help.
Borna Žaja 回答済み

正式なコメント

Are you certain you deactivated all installations? Once you have done that, it would be available for installation on another account.

Pulse
コメントアクション Permalink

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

3件のコメント

Hi Pulse, what do you mean by all installations? I only have it on one PC installed and I deactivated from that Rekordbox. It still says here on my profile that the license is activated so I'm guessing the guy can't install it becausenof that? Is there a way to resolve it? I opened up a support ticket already.

Borna Žaja 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Borna > I see our license support team replied on Wednesday that they deactivated all installations on your account and you should be okay to use it now.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink