Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

4フォロワー フォローする

CDJs (aggregate device) won't appear in audio settings on Rekordbox

Hi there,

I've been using my Macbook with CDJ-2000NXS2s with no issues. Tried connecting today after a software update last night (macOS Catalina 10.15.2) and it wouldn't work at all.

The CDJ/mixer/monitor set up was fine, I followed all the usual steps, but the aggregate device wouldn't show up audio settings on Rekordbox. 

I read a bunch of forums but couldn't seem to find the exact problem. I restarted the Macbook, CDJs, mixer, uninstalled then reinstalled the CDJ-2000NXS2 driver, firmware and software and recreated the aggregate device, which worked fine with both CDJs showing up in the Audio MIDI Setup. Both USB connections all fine. CDJs worked fine with other input. I pretty much did every possible troubleshoot five times over.

Please help. Any idea what this could be? Is it related to the software update and if so, what do I do to resolve this? Thanks.

Annabel Sanguinetti 回答済み

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

6件のコメント

Hello, is there any progress about using CDJ's directly plugging with USB cables to Rekorbox on Catalina.. i was using a little plugin for it CDJXDJ_Aggregator_103 .
can i use cdj's without this tool if i create an aggregator device on Mac's Midi settings?

hope you understand, thanks.

Sinan Kaya 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Sinan > Sorry, we still don't have any information but I believe there is an update coming next week.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Thank you so much for the answer. Hope we can get the update next week.

So another way, can i use the HID mode untill that update will come? 

i mean plugging both CDJs and the mixer's USB cables to Mac than pressing the LINK and switching the audio out as mixer. is it works on catalina?  i just updated Rekordbox to 5.8.3 .. 

thank you so much,

Sinan Kaya 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Hello , is there any news for Rekordbox 6 ?
is that xdj/cdj aggregator working with this new 6? thanks

Sinan Kaya 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Sinan > Yes, provided you have a device which unlocks the performance mode with which yo use it, or a subscription.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink