Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

3フォロワー フォローする

Analyzing Tracks

I have literally been at my computer all day trying to figure this out. I have switched from Traktor to Rekordbox as of last month. I have brought over all of my tracks and analyzed them. I am SUPER disappointed in how they were processed. Almost none of the grids match and BPM's (comparing to Traktor BPM) are not consistent. 

I have read several threads about people having this same issue. Yes, I have add a range in the BPM and re-analyzed my tracks about 5 times. I have 6,000 tracks that were brought over and I really don't want to have to do this manually.

Is Rekord Buddy an option to maintain grids and consistent BPM's? Do I need to send this controller back and go with Traktor or Serato? I really don't want to do that.

Persuade 回答済み

ログインしてコメントを残してください。

3件のコメント

Rekordbuddy is an option to maintain, grids and cues. Also look at Rekordcloud. Both are paid options. 

No, you don't need to send it back unless you don't like the device/Rekordbox. 

Like you I made the step from Traktor to Rekordbox. Had a collection of 15000 then. And adapted.I've focused on correcting the tracks I'm using because I relied more on mixing by ear so I was never forced to manually everything right away. And didn't need the grids for loops. 

Ves 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Which of the two would you recommend? Which is more accurate? Obviously it’s a software and isn’t going to be 100% reliable, but Traktor was like 90% accurate.

I understand mixing by ear, I’ve been playing since 2006. Started with vinyl and now all digital. I just want my tracks to all be aligned and set perfectly. A lot of my issue is probably my OCD too haha. I want my tracks to be setup perfectly.

Persuade 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink