Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

2フォロワー フォローする

Tracks not playing at same speed.

Whilst im playing 2 tracks one keeps moving ahead of the other despite both being the same bpm, any suggestions as to why? Thanks
Jacks0n97 回答済み

正式なコメント

If you're in rekordbox with DVS mode enabled, check this box:

Pulse
コメントアクション Permalink

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

17件のコメント

Just looked and the box is checked, could it be anything else?

Jacks0n97 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

DDJ-RZ, also having a problem with tracks changing bpm whilst playing when syncd, they're either halfing or doubling?

Jacks0n97 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Did you check the analysis for those tracks? Just load one in the software with the controller disconnected - does the BPM change as the song goes through the grid? If so, then you need to re-analyse the song in the other mode (chances are you analysed it in Dynamic mode but it should be Normal mode).

Which version of rekordbox are you using?

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Sorted the changing bpms thanks, but still keep getting a track creeping forward about half a beat then stops, when I bring it back it just creeps forward again?

Jacks0n97 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Doesn't do it all the time will just randomly start then I restart rekordbox and it stops

Jacks0n97 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

YouTube or a file share like Dropbox, Google Drive, WeTransfer...

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Again, are either of those tracks possibly analysed in dynamic mode?

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Just checked and they're both in normal. The same track doesn't always do it and when I turn Rekordbox off and then on and play the same tracks it stops. 

Jacks0n97 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Where are you seeing how they're analysed? I'd recommend simply re-running the analysis on both of those songs with the preference set to normal and see if you can replicate the problem.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink