Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

7フォロワー フォローする

rekordbox 6.0 plus pack licenses

I have purchased the DVS Plus pack and RMX effects on the rekordbox 5.0 days. rekordbox 6.0 does not have support for plus packs / licenses, so is my old license keys useless (in rekordbox 6.0)? Is it possible to get a refund or use it to upgrade from hardware unlock to Creative plan?

Zonge 回答済み

正式なコメント

All these answers are in the FAQs on the rekordbox website, but here's the short versions:

- The licenses purchased for rb5 are not compatible with rb6; there are no licenses, only subscriptions.

- There are no refunds or upgrades on rekordbox 5 license keys.

Pulse
コメントアクション Permalink

投稿コメントは受け付けていません。

8件のコメント

And yes, I understand that all the license codes still work in rekordbox 5.0

Zonge 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

What can we don now with the past purchased licenses for rekordbox 5 ?

move it to the trash ?

djstaas 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Hello Everybody. I think performance mode in v6 will be unlocked with some peace of Hardware (List of compatible Hardware) but i don't know about the dvs plus function. I bought a ddj 1000 and the dvs plus licence. I guess i will stay on version 5..?

Stefan Weissenberger 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

According to this page DVS will not work with RB6 and the DDJ-1000

https://rekordbox.com/en/support/link/

There is no need to get dramatical since one can still use DVS, but is just limited to RB5. 

Similar to when some features were still on Serato Scratch Live and some hardware even lost compatibility. 

Ves 1 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Well DVS will (probaly) work, it's just not included. (even though I tested and couldn't turn it into relative mode because of not owning the plan)

There's actually not much your missing out on 5.8.5 instead of 6.0. Staying would be a good idea but I would suggest to download both so you use 6.0 and you go back to 5.8.5 for DVS. You can have both on your device at the same time, but not use them at the same time. Problem is 6.0 library and 5.8.5 are different. 5.0 will probaly not get more updates.

Weirdly, rekordbox 6.0 shows settings for DVS, Video and Lyric but they don't work.

Zonge 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Pulse this isn't at all correct. Ive been scouring this forum and noticed your remarks seem not in line with someone that represents Pioneer. 

You should speak to your superiors and get better guidelines on this farce that is Rekordbox 6

Wayne Biddiss 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink