Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

4フォロワー フォローする

XDJ RX not appearing in Control Device Information

Hi, 

I have connected my XDJ rx to rekordbox on MacBook Air and installed the drivers. The only thing is that it does not appear in the Control Device Information so I am unable to control play tracks from rekordbox. Please help!

David Sellouk 回答済み

正式なコメント

Sorry guys, the XDJ-RX was one of those units caught in the middle; originally it didn't ship with a rekordbox license, but after December 2016 it did. We pointed this out to our rekordbox team and they've added it as a hardware unlock device from version 6.0.1; you can test the beta version here.

Pulse
コメントアクション Permalink

投稿コメントは受け付けていません。

10件のコメント

I have also changed the USB wire as well. Still not able to control rekordbox from my XDJ RX.

David Sellouk 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Which version of Rekordbox? The XDJ-RX mk1 doesn't work in Performance mode with Rekordbox 6

Infinite 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

The XDJ-RX did not ship with a rekordbox 5 license, which is why it's not a hardware unlock device in rekordbox 6. In either version, a license / subscription are required to use performance mode.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I received a free Rekordbox 5 licence for my XDJ-RX mk1. Granted it didn't come in the box but I was able to fill in a form online to get one.

Infinite 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I am on the performance mode. Are you telling me the free version I have of rekordbox 6 will not allow me to play only a paid subscription version will?

David Sellouk 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@David > Correct; the XDJ-RX is not a hardware unlock device and requires the purchase of a subscription to use performance mode with the RX as a controller.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink