Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

7フォロワー フォローする

Hardware unlock device

Have seen this on the Pioneer web site. Does this mean I can use Rekordbox 6 with my DDJ-800 without taking out a paid subscription?

When you connect a Hardware Unlock device, you can use it to control Performance mode without subscribing to a paid plan.

The following devices are Hardware Unlock devices for rekordbox ver. 6:

• DJM-V10
  • DDJ-1000/800/400/200
  • DDJ-RZX/RZ/RX/RR/RB/WeGO4
  • DDJ-XP1/XP2
  • XDJ-XZ/RX2/RR

• DJM-750MK2/450/250MK2
  • INTERFACE 2

(List correct as of April 2020)

Rob 回答済み

正式なコメント

Any device listed on the hardware unlock list will automatically activate the corresponding features when the hardware is connected to rb6. 

Pulse
コメントアクション Permalink

投稿コメントは受け付けていません。

10件のコメント

Yes it should give you hardware control in performance mode

Infinite 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Thanks Infinite that's great news. I suppose that the other modes, export and lighting are available still as well?

I feared that I'd have to buy a subscription to use a product that is only a few months old with the latest software!

Rob 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink
Anyone know how to hardware unlock Rekordbox 6 having purchased an approved hardware unlock device? (DJM-450 mk2)
Mike Auer 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Hi,
If I was to purchase a second hand DDJ RZ and plug it in to my laptop would it automatically unlock rekordbox 6? Even if it has been used before?

Conor Davies 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Mike > Connect the DJM, make sure you have logged-in under the MY PAGE panel (top right of rekordbox 6 window).

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Would you like to explain why people that spent over $2000 on DJM 900NXS2 don't get the hardware unlock while people that spent $350 on a DJM 250 mk2 get the unlock? This isn't a good way to reward loyal customers that shelled out for top gear.

Boris Levit 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Crazy how i spent over 4,000 on my setup yet you guys cant figure out how to make a free feature work for it and now i how to suffer. every time i plug my 750mk2 it shows up in rekrdbox yet doesnt allow me to record. 

Steve Calderon 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Boris > More to do with when the product was released than what level of gear it is.

@Steve > What's the feature you can't get to work? We can certainly help with the recording issues - please file an inquiry ticket here and our support team will gather some additional information to assist you in resolving this issue.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink