Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

3フォロワー フォローする

Link button on Rekordbox 6

Hi. I’m a newbie to Rekordbox so I’ve been looking at tutorials to make my set up easier. I noticed that in and old patch of Rekordbox there is a link button you can use on the laptop so that you can control the tracks on the xdj-rx2 that are on the laptop. Where should this be?
David McAuley 回答済み

正式なコメント

@David > Yes; provided you have the LINK EXPORT driver installed, and your firewall is configured to allow the traffic (disable it as a test if you think there is an issue with it blocking things), the LINK button will appear in EXPORT mode when a compatible device is detected.

Pulse
コメントアクション Permalink

投稿コメントは受け付けていません。

8件のコメント

So driver is installed correctly, firewall is configured correctly too. I tried to install the firmware update but I’m getting the following message ‘this file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action. Please install an app or, if one is already installed, create an association in the default apps settings page’

David McAuley 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I found the link export driver. When trying to install I’m getting error
(5001 : 0x80070002) please make sure you have finished any previous setup and closed other applications. If the error occurs, please contact your vendor:.

David McAuley 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Have you rebooted your computer and tried installing the driver by right-clicking and selecting Run as Administrator?

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Eventually got it to work.
But now after half an hour of playing music with my laptop connected the RX2 is freezing. I’m dragging songs to deck 1 or 2 and that’s not working either.

David McAuley 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Is this happening in export mode or performance mode?

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

This is happening in performance mode. Updated to ver 1.38 and it froze again. Took video footage. Play/pause won’t work. Any function on the xr2 won’t work when it freezes

David McAuley 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink