Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

3フォロワー フォローする

CDJ2000 mk1 works with rekordbox 5 but dont work with rekordbox 6

Hi.

I recently bought a pair of cdj2000 mk1. Today, I tried to use them with rekordbox. I use a Macbook air.

Just downloaded de rekordbox v6, paid a plan, and tried to make the cdjs work with. But, they dont work. I used the Pioneer cdj/xdj aggregator app, then changed the settings in the program, but when I pushed the buttons on the CDJ's, they dont do nothing. I'm not able to choose the decks and start playing.

After that, I tried to download the rekordbox v5 and give it a chance. And guess what? It worked perfectly, without any issues. 

Rekordbox v6 doesnt support cdj2000? If not, how can I buy a rekordbox v5?

Waiting for an answer.

Thanks

Antunis Junior 回答済み

正式なコメント

@Antunis > The CDJ's would certainly work with rekordbox 6, and you're correct - a plan is required. Did you make sure you had the plan activated on the My Page panel?

rekordbox 5 is no longer available for sale, sorry.

@AO AO > You will need to subscribe to a plan, or use a free hardware-unlock compatible unit alongside your CDJ2000s to use them as controllers.

Pulse
コメントアクション Permalink

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

4件のコメント

Same exact problem here. I'm using CDJ2000 with HID mode for Rekordbox5 I upgraded to 6 now it does not work anymore. My free trial of 5 just ended - I bought full version of 6 but now it doesn't work and I can't find where to purchase 5.

AO AO 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Thanks for replying - It seems all I needed to do was turn the switch to "activate." It's working now thanks.

AO AO 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink