Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

4フォロワー フォローする

Importing playlists to Rekordbox 6

I recently tried to install Rekordbox 6, in order to take advantage of the three band waveforms. This was unsuccessful, though, due to Rekordbox not recognising the beatgrids I had set previously, only the loops and cue points. I cancelled the reanalysis at that point, and it forgot all of my cue points, too. I uninstalled Rekordbox and reinstalled it, but this time it hasn't found any of my tracks, only blank playlists that I had last time I installed it. I've added more playlists since then, which makes me think there must be some sort of cookie or something like that on my computer from last time. I realise now that I'll have to import my playlists individually, but when I select import > playlist, I can't find any playlist files at all, on RB 5 or 6. How can I import playlists, if there are none on my computer? There are playlists, because I set up a number in rekordbox 5, so how do I import them to Rekordbox 6?
Ryan Reid 回答済み

正式なコメント

@Kenneth > Your music is stored locally unless you upload to cloud, which puts it in your Dropbox account. If you have the cloud sync function enabled, a copy of your database is stored on the rekordbox server.

@Ryan > Sorry to hear that, please file an inquiry ticket here and our support team will gather some additional information to assist you in resolving this issue.

Pulse
コメントアクション Permalink

投稿コメントは受け付けていません。

6件のコメント

Open rekordbox 6, go to File > Library > Import From rekordbox 5.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Thanks, I'll try that when my library has finished backing up. I took this opportunity to export it to a USB, so it'll be a couple of hours, I think.

Ryan Reid 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

That hasn't worked. There are no tracks in RB6, only the limited selection of playlists I described earlier.

Ryan Reid 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Now all of my tracks have disappeared from RB5! What has happened?!? If I have to start from scratch, again, that will be the 4th time I've had to do that. It's soul destroying!

Ryan Reid 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

When I upload to rekordbox are my files being saved on my PC or on the rekordbox server?

Kenneth Solomon 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink