Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

5フォロワー フォローする

activate license key

Hello,

I have a license key for DDJ-400, but I don't know where to activate it. When i go on "my profile", and then on "license", I only have the opportunity to buy a new one. Thank you for your help :)

Gabrielle Lebrun 回答済み

正式なコメント

@Matthew > Please create a new topic and provide some additional information; what is the operating system, what is the error message, where are you adding music from? Thank you.

@Gabrielle > If rekordbox gives you an error because of OpenGL, there's something else that needs addressing in your system.

@Callum & Gabrielle > So long as you sign in with compatible hardware connected, you can activate the FREE plan.

Pulse
コメントアクション Permalink

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

7件のコメント

Same here, frustrating.
Can anyone please help?

callum campbell 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

A friend helped me ! For rekordbox 6 you dont need any key license (they gave it for the previous version cause rekordbox 6 is new) so you have access to the free one which is already very good.

If, like me, you also had the "unexpected application error", I suggest you to watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKN-XT1MGBo which is very usefull.

I had a lot of problems while dowloading it, so I understand your problem ;)

Good luck and stay at home !

Gabrielle Lebrun 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I have just purchased the DDJ-400 and having the same issue, I can't activate my license and keep getting error messages when trying to add tunes to mix. Can anyone help, what do I have to do?

Matthew Keepfer 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Thank you for your answers. I have a question about what you juste explained me about openGL. What else can I do ?

Gabrielle Lebrun 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Hello Guys,

I've just bought an DDJ-400, so, for the newest version 6 there's no need to activate the product?

The Miracle 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Gabrielle > Please ensure that your computer is up-to-date with all the necessary Windows patches and service packs. You may also need to update your graphics drivers from their websites directly:

NVIDIA
Intel
AMD

@Micrale > Nope! Just open the MY PAGE panel and be sure to login and activate the free plan.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink