Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

2フォロワー フォローする

CDJ/XDJ Aggregator_104 doesn't work rekordbox 6 Mac OSX Catalina

Hi team Pioneer,

I have a problem since updating to Catalina ( I know you guys are working on these issues). I was relieved to find the new aggregator_104 update. 

I have rekordbox 6 installed and use 2 CDJ 350's. (with firmware version 1.14)
The aggregator tool recognises the CDJ's and I am able to select the aggregated audio device in the output settings! 
Normally at this stage you would see the popup on the CDJ "select deck'.
But this doesn't show up.

Now when I drag a file on one of the decks in Rekordbox it is playing it through the output of the CDJ, but the control mode doesn't work. 

Is there a solution in sight?

I hope to hear from you soon. 

-- Julius

Julius van IJperen

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

1件のコメント

Hi Julius,

I had this same problem. Took me a while to figure out, but it is not a problem with the aggregator or Catalina. 

The issue is with your Rekordbox subscription. You need to purchase a core or premium subscription as your CDJ350s do not qualify as "hardware unlock" for Performance mode. The subscriptions are currently discounted and also has a 30 day free trial. 

Once you have signed up for either Core or Premium, you need to go into Rekordbox 6, click the "MY PAGE" button (next to the "settings" cog at the top of the screen, then click on the "PLAN" tab. Your plan will be shown here, you need to click the "Activate This Computer" button.

Once activated, you will be able to select your deck on your CDJ350s and then use them as controllers.

I hope this helps you.

Jason

J Badman 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink