Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

2フォロワー フォローする

Speakers delay

Hello , i recently bought new speakers (panasonic SC-MAX3500) and some delay appears. The delay is going only through speakers. On my headphones i can hear everything in time. The controller im using is Pioneer DDJ-1000 and i usually use R/C cables from master out to the speakers , but i have tried to connect speaker's receiver to the laptop and make sound settings from rekordbox to go through there but the delay is still there. Is there anything i can do to fix it because i cant enjoy my new speakers this way.. Thanks in advance :)

Daniel Katev 回答済み

正式なコメント

@Daniel > I believe the problem is most likely that the Panasonic unit is performing some audio processing which causes a delay in the output. If you can bypass those functions and send direct to speakers, this will not occur. The DDJ itself doesn't have the capacity to delay the signal between the master outputs and the headphones.

Pulse
コメントアクション Permalink

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

5件のコメント

I know that, because i have also tried to use R/C to 3.5 mm and plug it to the headphones output and the delay was still there so looks like the problem is not the controller or not the laptop ... i should research and look more about the settings for the panasonic unit . Sadly i cannot skip the unit and connect direct to the speakers. 

Daniel Katev 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Sorry, I didn't mean directly to the speakers themselves -- I mean to bypass any audio processing. Some home stereos have a mode called "Direct" which, rather than using any THX or Dolby processing, it routes the audio from the input, to the amplifier directly.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Okay , that make sense now. I run through unit settings so there was a setting for AUX mode , i change it and that cleared the delay.Now everything is running perfectly fine and in time . Thanks a lot !! 

Daniel Katev 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink