Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

3フォロワー フォローする

rekordbox 6 Sorting Issue

Sort By Date Created column doesn't work.
Since adding and analyzing all my music again for v6 to work, all music is sorted by date of actual imported and not date originally created.

Is this a bug?

Shªun_N

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

6件のコメント

Mac or Windows? I am using Windows 10 and have the Date Added and Date Created columns in my view. Sorting by either date works for my collection. Check the tags on some of your files to see if these fields are populated.

DJ Joel 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Did a check myself. Sort by date works. Although sometimes it isn't activated so I have to click on it to sort of hard force it. 

I'm slightly confused by your post though. You want tracks to be sorted by 'date of created' but you're using the column 'date of added'. 

Is it possible that the music you added was downloaded (thus created on that computer) on that date. And added to RB right away?

Ves 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I have my library (folder tree and Collection) sorted by Date Created.
Which, like you say would be the date I download the tracks.
This works but only from the point after all the other tracks were added to RB.
Because V6 doesn't share V5 library, a new library has to be made for RB6.
So, I imported and analyzed all my music on 14th April. But these tracks won't sort by either date added or date created. Only tracks added after this date will sort by date added or date created.

Shªun_N 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Ah, now I get it. That makes much more sense. 

Checked columns again but no issue here. MacOS 10.15.4, RB 6.0.1

Ves 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

It's such a pain. I could scroll down to find tracks from 5, 10, etc. years ago but now when I scroll down past 14th April everything is listed by filename.
So frustrating.

Shªun_N 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink