Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

3フォロワー フォローする

Licence Key Delay

I purchased the Core Plan on May 2nd and I'm still waiting for the Licence Key.

Is there are delay due to COVID -19?

It should take 48 hours to receive.

BTW, I did get the order confirmation email.

Thanks.

Vik Benno 回答済み

正式なコメント

There is no need for the email (that needs to be changed) but if you go to login and activate the plan, it's already tied to your account and works immediately.

Pulse
コメントアクション Permalink

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

9件のコメント

Did you click on "My Page" in the upper right corner? Have you logged into RB6? I believe the license loads when you login, no registration required.

DJ Joel 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Dear Pioneer DJ,

When I check my licenses section on My Page it shows a purchase link.

There are no options that show activate plan.

I have already set up my 30-day trial and have submitted my payment details. That was all confirmed for the first payment beginning of June.

The purchased plan is obviously not linked to my account. Can you please investigate further?

Vik Benno 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Vik > Are you signing in to rekordbox using the same account you used to make the purchase?

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Thanks but unfortunately I purchased & activated Pioneer Rekordbox 6 Core Plan but my Pioneer Wego 3 controller now no longer works with the new version of Rekordbox on my (pretty new) Windows Laptop and PC. It's not the drivers or the usb cables & worked fine with version 5 but is now kaput. Please can you help resolve?

Vik Benno 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Vik > The WeGO3 is a supported controller when you have a plan activated; are you sure you have activated the plan on your MY PAGE panel?

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Yes I have fully activated the plan on MY PAGE panel and it says Core Plan but it's not recognising the WEGO3 controller. which it did before. The layout of Rekordbox now looks awful & does work directly on my PC and Laptop but no longer on the Pioneer WEGO3 controller. The WEGO3 controller still works with VirtualDJ but I have purchased and need to use Rekordbox.

Vik Benno 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Thanks so much for your help which has solved the issue! Rekordbox defaulted to export mode after updating to version 6. Per your tip-off, changed it back to performance mode and it's working now & back to the great layout. Thank you so much 👍

Vik Benno 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink