Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

3フォロワー フォローする

RK6 is deleting different versions of songs on cloud sync (BUG)

When cloud sync songs with long names but different versions, RK6 only keeps one version and make all other songs linked to this only one remaining file. In viewer they are there:

But in file explorer:

And if you play one of them, RK6 marks all them as played:

It´s a annoying bug, because I have to rename all versions, so RK6 can keep all songs in file:

and it stays there like this:

Ronaldo Gasparian

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

10件のコメント

What was it actually showing in the Location / Filename for the original listing where you said they all pointed to the same file?

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Location and Filename showing the same on all tracks, pointing to the only one file on cloud/dropbox local folder. 

Ronaldo Gasparian 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Thanks - we've had a couple of users point out that filenames with parenthesis are being truncated, and this could be why it ends up resolving them all to the same one. Do you know which file ends up being the one it keeps? Is it the first one or the most recent one added to the cloud?

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

As I add all of them at the same time, it only keeps the Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes - (I've Had) The Time Of My Life (Dmc Remix Edit) version.

Ronaldo Gasparian 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

It is the first version on alphabetical order on the list

Ronaldo Gasparian 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Thanks - I'll pass this to our engineers to take a look.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

This one it is just an example, I have a lot of tracks missing like this one. Hope they solve it fast! Thanks!

Ronaldo Gasparian 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Ronaldo,

Thanks for raising this issue - our engineers have confirmed the problem (seems to be related to truncation for Windows users to keep file path length down), and they are working to create a fix. We'll let you know if there are any other questions.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your feedback. Could you inquire here to solve your issue.

Thanks,

Kanta 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Dear Sir,

Could you please update to the latest rekordbox ver602?

Thanks,

Kanta 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink