rekordbox ver. 6.0.1 has been released - May 26, 2020
We have released the new rekordbox.
Please download it at rekordbox.com.
rekordbox ver. 6.0.1 release notes
- Support for Beatsource LINK streaming service.
- Added a vocal analysis feature that detects and displays the vocal position in the track.
- Added XDJ-RX and RB-DMX1 to Hardware Unlock device list.
- Support for Beatport LINK service has been significantly updated:
More search categories including Artist and Album.
Improved search feature in the Search Tracks and Genre trees.
The Offline Locker tree now shows the number of tracks in the Locker.
- USER Color setting is now available on the Lighting panel.
- Improvement made to the Cloud Library Sync:
Auto Upload to automatically upload tracks to cloud storage when tracks are added to a specific playlist.
- Renewed phrase analysis display in the waveform.
- Ability to show an error when connecting a USB device/SD card formatted with an unsupported file system.
- Save Sampler Sequence unlocked in PERFORMANCE mode when connecting DDJ-RZX, RZ, RX, or and RR.
- Improved Auto Start time of Ambient Mode of Lighting function from 5 seconds to 1 second.
- The channel level indicator on the DDJ-WeGO2 didn't light up.
- EXPORT mode keyboard shortcuts [Shrink beat intervals] and [Expand beat intervals] were reversed.
- Unable to login to YouTube and upload DJ mix.
- Browse delayed when Related Tracks are displayed in a sub-panel.
- Related Tracks and Track Suggestion were slow to retrieve and it took a long time to load from there.
- Improved stability and fixes for other minor issues.