Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

4フォロワー フォローする

HID DJM-900 and 2 CDJ-2000nxs can't connect to Macbook Pro

Hi all,

I try to hook up my Macbook with the DJM-900 and 2 CDJ-2000 Nexus. I do this with three USB cables coming from the mixer and players to my Macbook. I installed the driver for the DJM-900, which also appears in the audio options. The players also are listed in the audio options, so I know they are recognized. I have Rekordbox DJ and I am in Performance Mode.

When I try to link the players with my Macbook, by pressing 'LINK' and continue to press the knob for making a connection, it sticks with 'connecting'. It doesn't go to the next step to choose deck 1 or 2. I tried different USB-C ports and different USB-C adapters (not powered), but in every case, it doesn't work.

Am I missing something?

Beleo Denis 回答済み

正式なコメント

@Beleo > If you're using rekordbox 6, none of those units are hardware unlock devices, so you'll need to purchase a subscription plan to use rekordbox in performance mode.

If you're wanting to use export mode, you will need to connect everything via ethernet as those models don't support the USB-to-ethernet bridge drivers.

Pulse
コメントアクション Permalink

投稿コメントは受け付けていません。

5件のコメント

What happens when you turn or push the selection knob next to the display when the display says 'connecting' ?

Do you connect both CDJ's and DJM on to your Macbook directly, or with a USB hub in between? The CDJ's and DJM need a certain amount of energy from the USB port, and sometimes too many USB connections result in an overload. You can fix this by using a powered USB hub, with a separate transformer, feeding the USB hub.

Theo 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

When I do that, nothing happens. It keeps on trying to connect.

I have a Macbook Pro with only USB-C ports. So I use two adapters. One adapter is USB-C to 1 USB (and some other stuff). The other adapter is USB-C to 3 USB's (and some other stuff). I tried to use the different ports in those adapters, but there seem to be no difference.

I read that it is recommended to have a powered USB hub (instead of just adapters and such), but not necessarily. I hoped that I don't need to buy a USB hub, but if that is the solution, I would go for it.

Beleo Denis 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

"If you're using rekordbox 6, none of those units are hardware unlock devices, so you'll need to purchase a subscription plan to use rekordbox in performance mode." 

Still Pioneer haven't woken up and change this.

DDJ-400 costing £249 is an unlock device 

The top line CDJs and DJM mixer costing £6,000 in total are NOT unlock devices. 

Absolute piss take 

Colesy 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Colesy > CDJs and DJMs were never intended for performance-mode as controllers... which is why they never had a license included.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink