Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

4フォロワー フォローする

Lost Rekordbox License key

I was trying to put rekordbox on my new computer I had to get the license ID from my other computer and I got the message that I'm in the wrong account. After looking back I see I have 3 Rekordbox accounts and looked in the profile of each and I do not see any license. To make it worse I deactivated the licenses on two of my computers so I have no way of know the key.

Can someone please look at the following emails to find where my rekordbox full license is. I'm so pressed for time here.

Ralphie Dee 回答済み

正式なコメント

@Joel > Don't direct people to the Facebook page, that's not a support avenue.

@Ralphie > Please file an inquiry ticket here and our support team will gather some additional information to assist you in getting your keys for rb5.

Pulse
コメントアクション Permalink

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

8件のコメント

License keys are no longer required for RB6, the hardware unlocks the functionality. If you are trying to install RB5 with the license, you will have to contact Pioneer to get the key unlocked and renewed.

DJ Joel 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Ok if I go to RB6 will it still recognize my DJM 900 in the free version or do I need a subscription?

Ralphiedee 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

OK before I go nuts here let me explain what I did and what I want to do. I have RB5 which I do not have the licenses for so I now move on to RB6.

On my laptop I downloaded RB6, free version. It sees my DJM900.

I downloaded RB6 on a new desktop it does NOT see my DJM900 I installed the driver 

DJM-900NXS2_M_2.1ON.dmg then checked the RB preferences and it does not see my DJM 900NSX2.

Any help

Ralphiedee 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I am a Windows guy, not familiar with IOS. Looks like you have the right version. Pioneer support recommends macOS High Sierra 10.13 (Updated to the latest version).

Try replacing the USB cable.

There is a Facebook group, Pioneer DJ/Rekordbox DJ User Group. You may be able to get some help there.

DJ Joel 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink