Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

3フォロワー フォローする

XDJ-XZ with CDJ 2000 NXS2 beatmatch grid not displayed

Hello, 

I purchased XDJ-XZ and borrowed CDJ 2000 NSX2 , linked both and I made sure CDJ is linked as player 4, 

When song is playing on XZ then mixing in song from CDJ, CDJ is displaying beatmach grid. 

When doing reverse CDJ is playing song and mixing in song from XZ beatmatch grid is not displayed.

XZ(FW 1.10)

CDJ2000NXS2 (FW 1.85)

Daniel P

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

10件のコメント

Hi,

I'll try to explain problem once again.

Connected and linked XDJ-XZ with CDJ 2000 NSX2.

When track is playing on XZ (fader up on XZ channel 3) and mixing in track that is playing on channel 4 (CDJ 2000 NSX2) beat grid is there everything works as desired.

Now the scenario where I noticed issue.

Same hardware setup

Track is playing on CDJ 2000 NSX2 connected to Channel 4 and fader is UP. Now i want to mix in track from XDJ-XZ (for example channel 2) ... even when I bring UP faders on both channels it takes extra long tine to display this information if ever.

Daniel P 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Is the CDJ whose beat match grid is not displayed a MASTER PLAYER?

In the case of MASTER PLAYER, the beat match grid is not displayed on the upper side because it is displayed on the lower side.

tomo 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I am not using SYNC feature.

If we consider CDJ is playing to the crowd. There is no beat match grid neither on CDJ or XZ display helping mix in track from XZ.

Daniel P 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

The SYNC function is irrelevant.
I think that the same display will appear if you link with two CDJs without using the XDJ-XZ.

tomo 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

That's right when using two CDJs without the XDJ-XZ it's working fine. This information is displayed.

Main feature for me on XZ is that it can be linked with other Pioneer players. (For some customers including me, this is only reason to buy XZ)

And that is reason why I'm reporting this as a BUG between XZ and CDJ.

Primarily XZ BUG while CDJs can accept and display beat grid information for sure.

Daniel P 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@tomo I see the same problem on your display, beat match grid missing .. Mixing this way is close to old fashioned vinyl except BPM is displayed :)

Daniel P 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

It's a hassle, but there is no way to display it except to move the MASTER to another PLAYER using the MASTER button.

tomo 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@tomo,

I just borrowed CDJ.  Next time I'll have chance to connect CDJ, I will try to Move MASTER to XZ if it works. 

Hope this is the solution.

Thank you

Daniel P 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink