Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

3フォロワー フォローする

Rekordbox 6.0.2 not reading External HDD

I just updated RB to 6.0.2. I had issues updated to 6.0.1 (in that it couldn't update at all). This recent version updated fine. My problem is now suddenly my External HDD is "in the wrong format". I've had RB since v4 and only now this is happening. I am not reformatting my drive it has to much data and i don't currently have another one. Can I downgrade the version and if so where can i download the 6.0.0 version again? It had no issues?

IceJade 回答済み

正式なコメント

Are you sure it's in the wrong format and not just blocked by the macOS security? Try that first - open System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Privacy > Files & Folders, then find rekordbox on the right and ensure there is a check beside the Removable Volumes item.

Pulse
コメントアクション Permalink

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

4件のコメント

You don't mention your MacOS version. But most likely it's a security & Privacy issue. Make sure Rekordbox has full disk access (this needs to be set with every new version).

It's not a Rekordbox issue, but an Apple "protection" thing.

MixMasterG 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I'm not on MacOS I'm on PC. And as I said before I had no issues prior to 6.0.2. RB read my external drive just fine.

IceJade 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I figured it out. It's not seeing it under "Devices" but I can go through "Explorer" and pull up the drive that way and it sees it just fine.

IceJade 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink