Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

2フォロワー フォローする

Import history not working

I've had this issue for a while on current (6.5.2) and previous versions. I forgot about it until a gig last weekend.

There's other users with this issue on the forum, with no real explanation or solution.

I have created a playlist, exported to USB.
Done the gig.
Plugged the USB into my PC.
'Imported History' pops up automatically.
The 'Histories' playlist is empty.

Rather frustrating.

Windows 10 64-bit.

Thanks

Smurf

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

10件のコメント

Did you mean Histories on the USB drive or within rekordbox?

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Hi Pulse

On further investigation, I can see the history on on the USB drive from within Rekordbox.

When I try to 'Import History', it imports a blank playlist into 'Histories' section within Rekordbox.

Cheers

Smurf 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Also, if I select all the trax from the USB history and select add 'Add to playlist', select a playlist, it does nothing. 

I can't select all the files from the UBS history and drag them into a new playlist either. The little no icon appears :(

Smurf 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Are you trying to import to a computer which did not export the music to that drive?

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Hi mate

It's the same computer I'm inserting the USB in

Cheers

Smurf 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Wait, are you taking them from the USB history or after it's already been imported to the rekordbox history?

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Hi dude. 

Here's the full process:

Open RekordBox
Insert USB that was used at a gig.
'Importing Histories' pops up.
In the 'Histories' section within RekordBox, it shows 'HISTORY 2021-07-24' & 'LINK HISTORY 2021-07-24'
 - Both of these are empty.

When I go to the history of the USB, it shows 'HISTORY 003' and the tracks are listed.
If I right click and 'Import History', it appears in Histories within RekordBox with todays date, but is empty.

If I select all tracks in the playlist history for HISTORY 003 on the USB and try and drag them into a new playlist, I get the 'NO' icon popping up, or whatever you call it.
The same happens if I try and drag the 'HISTORY003' into RekordBox.

Regards

Smurf 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Hi, any updates on this please ?

I had 3 sets last weekend using USB sticks and I'm having to screen shot the history on the USB stick and manually create a playlist within RB of what I played.

I have spoken to other touring DJ's and they have the exact same issue.

Thanks

Smurf 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

All recent gigs have been CDJ2000's, with CDJ900's a few months ago.

I have CDJ2000NXS2 at home and have the same issue.

Thanks

Smurf 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink