rekordbox ver. 6.5.3 has been released - August 24, 2021
New rekordbox Professional plan has arrived.
Upload and manage your entire DJ library to the cloud with unlimited storage for a smart workflow.
In addition, this update offers a new feature free trial for a limited time for you to try the following features without limitation:
- BEAT FX PING PONG/HELIX
Free trial period: August 24, 2021 to September 23, 2021
Free Plan users can test these new features during the trial period, so please take this opportunity to experience.
- New subscription plan, the Professional plan, is now available.
- Supports rekordbox Cloud Unlimited powered by Dropbox that allows you to upload unlimited music files to the cloud storage.
- Supports Collection Auto Upload that allows you to automatically upload music files in your Collection to the cloud storage.
- Supports Device library backup that allows you to backup your data exported on USB storage devices to your computer or the cloud storage so that you can recover it at any time if the device is lost.
- Added PING PONG and HELIX to Beat FX.
- The ESC key is now enabled to clear the Search filter.
- Vocal position now shows on a PC/Mac that doesn’t support AVX, only for tracks that have been analyzed on a PC/Mac that does support AVX.
- Sound Color FX knobs for the Sampler and Master are now always displayed on the screen.
- Added the following long-awaited features to MIDI LEARN:
- CFX Select Next/Back (only in the CFX USER mode of the Sound Color FX single mode)
- CFX On
- Browse Up/Down
- Video Load Deck 1/2
- FX Select Back
- Occasionally downloaded tracks may not be displayed in the Promo Locker in the browse tree when Inflyte tracks are set to be downloaded to USB storage devices.
- The [AUTO/TAP] button would not light up properly when switching to Auto or Tap mode on controllers equipped with the [AUTO/TAP] button for Beat FX.
- Occasionally changes to the Auto Gain settings may not be saved.
- Occasionally the track analysis data may not be synchronized when using Cloud Library Sync.
- Potential freeze when importing Histories from a device.
- Occasionally the Sound Color FX user settings that has been set when a controller was connected was unexpectedly changed when rekordbox is started.
- Improved stability and fixes for other minor issues.