Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

2フォロワー フォローする

Need help shifting my library from Dropbox back to SSD

Hi guys

I want to stop using Dropbox and start using local storage (my SSD) for my music library. All my tracks are currently uploaded to Dropbox via Rekordbox Cloud.

What I want to do is use the 'Move to local storage' function to move my music library to the directory specified in Options. This is so they will be all in the same place. 

However when I choose 'Move to local storage', Rekordbox moves the tracks to the folder where they were originally. Since these folders no longer exist, Rekordbox creates them manually. This means my music is all over the place.

Is there anyway to force rekordbox to move files to the directory specified under settings?

seb 回答済み

正式なコメント

To avoid breaking things by moving them manually from Dropbox, you should "move to local storage" and then consolidate your collection by putting all your music to that SSD. You'll have to perform some relocations in doing this, but it's less of a nuisance than trying to recover from breaking the cloud locations!

Pulse
コメントアクション Permalink

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

3件のコメント

Hi thanks for the reply but can you read my post again? I am using 'move to local storage'. The problem is when I choose 'Move to local storage', Rekordbox moves the tracks to the folder where they were originally. Since these folders no longer exist, Rekordbox creates them manually. This means my music is all over the place.

Is there anyway to force rekordbox to move files to the directory specified under settings?

seb 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Yeah, I understand that, but that's a process you're going to have to go through and tidy up yourself, there's no easy way to have it consolidate the library. First and foremost, good music management is a key to DJing.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink