Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

2フォロワー フォローする

Rekordbox + Soundcoud on CDJ?

Hello.

Quick question. If I connect my SoundCloud GO+ account to rekordbox, and then connect my MacBook with rekordbox on it to two CDJ 2000Nexus 2's via USB, can I use the SoundCloud GO+ songs on the rekordbox via the CDJ2000's? I know how to set up the decks with rekordbox, but I'm wondering if the SoundClous songs will be available through the CDJ's.

Thank you.

Oliver Brandtvig 回答済み

正式なコメント

Do you have a mixer or other device (such as an XP1) which unlocks rekordbox 6, or a subscription? If not, then the CDJs are unable to control rekordbox in performance mode. (Alternatively, you could do the same with rekordbox 5 if you have a license key.)

Pulse
コメントアクション Permalink

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

5件のコメント

I have the Rekordbox Core plan and the SoundCloud GO+ plan. Does it work on the two CDJ 2000 Nexus along with a DJM 900 Nexus?

Like I can search a song on SoundCloud mid set, add it to a playlist and get it on a deck within a couple of minutes? Or at least can I play everything from my SoundCloud playlists?

Thanks.

Oliver Brandtvig 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Provided you're mixing entirely in Performance mode, yes.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

What does that entail? I just want to connect laptop to CDJ's so that I can use them as if it was a USB I connected. So really not going to touch the laptop, just access the songs without having to download them to a USB. Would that work?

Thanks

Oliver Brandtvig 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Sorry, you'd need to be running rekordbox in performance mode with the CDJs connected as controllers to use Soundcloud, as Soundcloud can't be used in Export mode.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink