Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

2フォロワー フォローする

Mobile Library Sync iOS does not work after switching to new phone

Hello together,

I used the Mobile Library Sync with my iPhone since Rekordbox 6 is out. It always worked. Now I got a new iPhone and wanted to sync my library to it but after the sync the app is still empty. 

Rekordbox finds the phone with "SEARCH MOBILE" and the connections is established. There is a progress bar at the bottom of Rekordbox during the sync. No error is thrown. But after the sync there is not an only song in the iOS app. 

Already reinstalled the iOS app, restarted the Mac. No change. 

- Mac Mini M1 2020

- MacOS 11.5.2

- Rekordbox 6.5.3

- Subscription: free plan

- iPhone 12

- iOS 14.8

- Rekordbox iOS 3.2.0.21

Did anybody face a similar problem in the past?

Thank you guys!

Marius

Update: I did a test. Reinstalled the Rekordbox app on the old phone and did a sync. Same issue there. Not an only song in the app after the sync. Seems to be a general problem...

tetraodontiform

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

6件のコメント

You mean if I logged in with my RB account? Of course I did. This is the first step after installing the iOS app. 

tetraodontiform 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Reinstalled RB on my Mac and did a test with a fresh library. The songs and playlists are synced then and are located in my iPhone. 

But as soon as I restore my own library with all the songs / playlists / cuepoints / ... the sync doesn't work anymore. 

This seems to be a software bug. Somewhere in my library is an information that prevents it from syncing to my phone. 

tetraodontiform 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Have you selected Mobile Library Sync as an option in Preferences > View on rekordbox?

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

There is no option "Mobile Library Sync" in the RB Preferences > View on Mac. I found something under Preferences > Advanced > Library Sync but it's only the "Location of Files"

tetraodontiform 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink