Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

4フォロワー フォローする

Suddenly can't login to SoundCloud anymore

A few days ago, I opened Rekordbox and suddenly all my imported 500+ SoundCloud songs were gone from the collection and my playlists. For some reason I had to login again. I select sign into your "SoundCloud GO+ account" and it takes me to SoundCloud.com. I log in and then Rekordbox prompts that I have to upgrade to SoundCloud Go+ and whether I choose to upgrade or not I'm just thrown to another SoundCloud tab, which redirects a few seconds later.

It also makes no difference if I select "try free for 30 days." It takes me to SoundCloud again, but at least SoundCloud seems to recognise I have indeed a subscription, so it doesn't ask me to sign up and pay, just re-directs back to the same page where I always end up.

After updating to version 6.5.3, I can now stream some free playlists from SoundCloud, but I still can't login. I have a 2011 Macbook running High Sierra, which of course could be the culprit, but everything was running fine until now.

Sami Eräjää 回答済み

投稿コメントは受け付けていません。

4件のコメント

Oh, just now I had unexpected success! After restarting my mac and trying to log in again, this time I chose to sign into SoundCloud with another account, but chose the same and only account I have anyway and suddenly everything's back to normal despite Rekordbox prompting "Download Error." The imported tracks were returned to their respective playlists with cue points intact. Can't say for certain was it the restart after just updating to the latest version (is that still required?) or was it the login -trick.

Sami Eräjää 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Will mention this to be reviewed, thank you for letting us know it's all back intact!

Jay 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I’m currently having this issue. I’ve restarted my computer and quit the program but nothing. Soundcloud recognizes that I have SoundCloud go+ But not rekordbox. What can I do?

Jordi Sierra 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink