Hello! I had/have big problem.
Still in trial, i took the opportunity to tested the beatsource link. So i did a wedding party relying on beatsource. There were no net at the wedding. But thinks could not get any worse.
- When i turned on the computer (rekordbox) and my pionner AIO system xdj-rr, everything was ok, with my offline locker with 64 musics/tracks.
- At some point the energy went off and my equipment was turn off suddenly, when i turn it back on, offline locker had only 34 songs and almost all the core music was gone. (panic)
- I had the songs on a rekordbox playlist aside, and even though there where listed there (but not on offline locker) when i loaded it says connect to the internet. (wich didn 't have)
- I came home and turn on the computer with wifi disconected now there are only 27 tracks on offline locker.
- The next time i turn my pc on, in the offline locker the tracks where reduced to 17
. I can assure i did not deleted them, this is the system, and now that i see them in the personal/Rekordbox playlist i can not import them again to the offline locker i have to make a search one by one again.
Why does this happened ? This behavior can not happened in the gig, i have to find out why ?
It was just horrible as you can imagine in the dance floor and no songs...
Thanks , give me some feedback please