Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

2フォロワー フォローする

Interface 2 DVS Not Unlocking Absolute or Relative Mode

DJ Krux

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

5件のコメント

Hi,

So i have been using my Interface 2 with RB6 running DVS to channel 3 on my pioneer XDJ XZ, it has been working fine no issues then suddenly it now states I need to upgrade my plan? 

I have correctly uninstalled the driver and reinstalled the correct driver 2.1.0 and it still does not work. I have changed the Audio to and from the IF2, it even recognizes it has been disconnected when in take it out. If i uninstall the driver RB prompts me to download. 

See all screenshots attached - I am absolutely stumped as it has been working fine, LITERALLY nothing has changed - I return from holiday and suddenly now doesn't work?!

PLEASE HELP!

Thanks,

Craig

DJ Krux 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Hi Pulse,

The XZ is not connected to my Macbook pro.  DVS on one turntable wired into  my IF2 then wired into channel 3 on the XZ, while also IF2 connected to my Mac via USB.

Like i said it worked and now suddenly isnt opening the ability to change from Internal mode. 

DJ Krux 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Ah, wasn't clear. Did you ensure that the IF2 was properly installed by allowing it through the security? Instructions for Catalina and earlier here, Big Sur here.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Yes, like i said it has been working for several months and nothing has changed in my OS or set up - It literally hasn't even moved. 

Yes i allow the installation through security and it is recognized in the Audio section of the preferences. 

DJ Krux 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink