Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

3フォロワー フォローする

"Please permit it on the CDJ to show icons" and CDJ-3000

I have a DJM900NXS2 linked with 2 x CDJ-3000 and Rekordbox latest version.

When I click Link in Rekordbox I get the message "Please permit it on the CDJ to show icons". 

Other posts say I have to press the RekordBox button but that is for the CDJ-2000. There is no such button on CDJ-3000's.

What should i do now on the CDJ-3000's to get this to work?

JOHANNES JOB van der Maas

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

3件のコメント

Is rekordbox connected via wifi?
If so, will it be possible to connect if you do the following?
Move the cursor to the PC icon in the SOURCE screen, press [Rotary Selector], and then press [Rotary Selector] again when the message is displayed.

tomo 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

So I tried with the USB connected to the DJM and I don't get the issue and only see the mixer.

Then I tried connected to one of the CDJ's and I see the DJ App icon and select it after I click LINK in RekordBox and still no list in browse on CDJ3000 and no icons in RekordBox.

I did both tests on Wifi and with a fixed ethernet cable. Same results.

JOHANNES JOB van der Maas 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

before you try again, restart your entire Pro Link network (power cycle players, switching hub, and restart your computer). once your power is done being cycled, open Rekordbox in Export mode and click on LINK (bottom left of RB window). then walk over to a CDJ-3000 and choose SOURCE. you should see the "LINK" icon + name of your computer appear. Click on that and you're good.

ALSO, if you are seeing a "DJ APP" icon that means you have Rekordbox in PERFORMANCE Mode (HID) and not EXPORT Mode (Pro Link). it's a little confusing at first, but once you get the setup straight, everything kind of makes sense. 

^ all of the above assumes you want to use the CDJ-3000s and Rekordbox on EXPORT mode (USB stick, stand alone mode). if you want to use them as controllers in HID mode with Rekordbox in Performance Mode, do the opposite of what i wrote above. 

mattpositive 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink