Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

2フォロワー フォローする

XDJ RX3 with Lighting Mode

Will at any point will I be able to use my standalone controller and the RB-DMX1 while connected to my laptop in EXPORT mode?  This is a massive pain point for myself and many other mobile DJs. I don't want to be using my full featured stand alone controller as a MIDI controller in PERFORMANCE mode to access this feature.

Luke Padley 回答済み

正式なコメント

Currently, no; this is only capable with the CDJ-3000 however I don't have information on whether or not this is something that the RX3 could do in future, but thanks for your interest and feedback.

Pulse
コメントアクション Permalink

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

3件のコメント

Thank you for your reply. Could you please provide some detail on why this feature is yet to be implemented? Are there technical challenges with doing this? To limit this functionality to CDJ3000 is basically limiting it to a small subset of club installations and is out of reach to most consumers. The great value of this feature will be realised mostly by Mobile DJs and Live Streaming DJs who want an impressive light shows to complement their sets. Is it possible for the developers to give this serious consideration? I like many were hoping this feature would be implemented in the RX3.

Luke Padley 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Sorry, I don't have that information to provide. I understand the value and interest, however it could be a technical limitation of the hardware.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink