Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

2フォロワー フォローする

XDj 700 Link

Hello, 

i have a problem with the link. I have both XDJ 700 Players connected. On both it says in the menu they are connected and also the Player Number is white so it seems like it. But the XDJ doesn't shows any tracks from each other. When I click on the first one "Link Info" it says it's not connected but in the menu it stand it is. 

They are bought brand new from the Store.

Is there anyone who can help me?

Best, Deniz

Deniz Arslan

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

6件のコメント

Try a different ethernet cable between the two players; could simply be that one of the twisted pairs is bad.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I tried both of it and also of some ethernet cable which I used before where I know that more than one is working on a different pair of xdjs.

Deniz Arslan 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Do you have any other recommendations? The ethernet cable one didn't worked. 

Deniz Arslan 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Deniz,

When the players are connected, with a USB drive in the left player and you tap LINK on the right, it doesn't show the USB drive from the other player?

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Yes, also if I connect the left player with another pair which isn't mine it connects the link. It's only my right player which doesn't work with the link connection. It shows me on the right player that it's connected but there isn't any track list loading. And it doesn't shows me the usb if I go to tag list. Only on the "Link Info" it shows on the right player that its connected. I also updated both xdj with the newest firmware 1.13. 

Deniz Arslan 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink