Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

3フォロワー フォローする

Xdj-xz left jog wheel screen not working

Hi, 

I'm new to the xdj, have only started experimenting the last few days. Something happened today that I can seem to explain or fix. When I load two songs onto deck 1 & 2 in my Rekordbox on my Mac, the two songs load fine, play fine and waveforms show on the main window.

However the Deck 1 jog wheel screen just says "rekordbox" and "Deck 2" despite being deck 1. I can't change this to artwork, info, etc. It just stays stuck on "rekordbox" and "deck 2"

Any ideas? 

Rick Lane

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

7件のコメント

I'm Having the same problem. Seems its a faulty connection( internal) I can see when playing a song the marker spinning but very very dim, even when setting the brightness at 5. Hopefully it has a fix , I'll keep digging. Where you able to sort this out ?

Antu 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Sadly no. And the only solution Pioneer is giving me is to mail the thing in to a service center. I haven't been able to bring myself to part with a brand new set for ~1 month while they fix it, considering it's still functional. I should definitely do it while it's still under warranty though.

Rick Lane 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Have you tried opening the XDJ-XZ Setting Utility app?

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

If you mean the settings on the screen on the XDJ-XZ device, yes -- from there, you can toggle the information that shows on both jog wheels -- but there is no setting for "turn jogwheel display completely off" which is how my left jogwheel display functions. It just says "rekordbox" in the middle, and no track information or any other kind of coloring. 

Rick Lane 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Ah, you're playing stand-alone... no, that shouldn't be showing still!

Have you tried re-flashing the firmware (even if it's the same version)?

Do you have the same problem when connecting to software?

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

My unit shipped with an older firmware. The problem was present out of the box, so I hoped flashing the latest firmware would fix it, but it did not. And I have the same problem when sending tracks to the left deck from an attached rekordbox laptop, yes. 

Rick Lane 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink