Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

2フォロワー フォローする

Side by Side waveforms in rekordbox

Hi,

Is there an option to put the wave-forms side by side, just as it would be when playing tunes on 2 CDJ's? I have a controller and I would like to try get ready as best as I can for the "big" club setups :)

Haven't been able to find the option yet, hope it exists!

Thanks,

Tim

Tim Baltus

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

5件のコメント

on the top of RB performance mode in the drop down you can select the stack horizontal or vertical if that's what you are looking for

BriChi 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Thanks, but that is not what i meant, I would like one waveform to be horizontally on the left side one the screen, and one to be horizontally on the right side of the screen. I want them to be completely separate so that I can't match the beat by eye. Just as how it would be when having 2 seperate CDJ's. 

Tim Baltus 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

ahhhh gotcha, I think the only think closest to that is "browse" mode which im sure you already know

BriChi 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Yes, I usually use that now. But in browser mode the effect-section (aswell as other sections) is disabled. As I use a ddj-400 which doesnt have a dedicated button for the effects, this means I can only use the effect that has been pre-selected, and I can't even see which one that is haha. So it's not ideal :) 

Tim Baltus 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

yeah, maybe pioneer adds it as a feature request, would be cool 

BriChi 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink