Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

2フォロワー フォローする

Rekordbox Pro - DVS works on Sierra?

Hi guys, 

I'm buying a XDJ-XZ to use the DVS function. I would like to know if it works on my macbook with mac OS Sierra or in a Windows laptop with windows 11. Couldnt find the info about the Mac OS Sierra on Rekordbox page.

Thanks

Guilherme Reif

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

3件のコメント

Rekordbox 6 officially supports MacOS from 10.14 (Mojave). DVS control  might work with Sierra but there is no guarantee this will be without issues. And there will be no support for it. 
On Windows 11 it's officially supported. 

If you want a safe bet you could try an older version of Rekordbox (5.8.x) that has official Sierra compatibility.

Please remember in both cases DVS is not unlocked out of the box. If you use it with Rekordbox 6 you will need a subscription. If you use it with Rekordbox 5.8.x) you will need the DVS Plus Pack to unlock it. 

Any reason MacOS is still on Sierra?

Ves 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Hi, thanks a lot for the prompt reply.

So, I can try to install rekordbox 6 on my mac os sierra, right? It may work pr it may not.

If I install rekordbox 5.8, which license can i use? Is it possible to buy a license yet??

Ok, in the worst case I'll use my windows laptop.

I have an old macbook that only runs Sierra, unfortunetaly.

Guilherme Reif 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Yes, you can try it on Sierra. 

Buying a license isn't possible anymore for Rekordbox 5. Unless it's part of the older stock that still has them in the box. 

Ves 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink