Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

3フォロワー フォローする

What would happen if

Hi So I have gig coming up.with 6 or so Dj playing. I have a Pinoeer DDJ 400 which I use for gigs where a controller is required. This gig requires me to bring a controller. To hire an all in one job would be at least £100 and I am doing this gig for free so I would rather use my setup from home. But what would happen if these Dj plug their USB into my laptop when Rekordbox is open in performance mode will.tje software try to analyse all of their music!! That would obviously take a long time and that would not work in the middle of a gig!! So will it try to do that or if the music was already analysed on their own version of Rekordbox will it show they usb device and playlist etc? Thanks Robin
Robin Dunning

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

3件のコメント

Let the other DJs / the venue worry about what they are playing off of, especially if you are doing the gig for free. 

Colesy 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Normally I would but in this case I need to provide some type of controller and ad I said the only one I own is a ddj 400

Robin Dunning 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

It will analyze their music unless they have analyzed drives already in rekordbox.  So the other DJs are just bringing music on drives or are they bringing any other gear or laptops?  I would ask them to carry some of the weight since you're doing all the work and not reaping the benefits...IMHO

Jay 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink