Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

3フォロワー フォローする

Rekordbox 6.0.2 possible bug on Sync

I did a fresh install of rekordbox 6.0.2 on a macbook pro runing on Catalina.

New computer running catalina that never had a previous version of rekordbox before.

Sync the library for the first time ( on a new formated usb) and everything went smooth. (All tracks sync)

>Deleted some tracks  ( removed also from collection) and hit Sync

tracks were not sync.

After some tests and install again and format again the usb and sync all library , alltracks were sync. 

Did the same procedure. 

> delete 1 track from library ( removed from collection) and hot sync again. 

result: no sync again.

workaround:

>Add a random playlist (empty).

>delete playlist.  System ascked if i really want to delete. click yes. 

Click Sync> "all tracks that are not on the playlists will be removed from device"

Click yes.

> sync succeded. 

Tested several times and the sync never worked (unless i create a new empty playlist  and do the workaround) .

I can do a video explained if no one is able to reproduce the error.

thank you in advance . 

Jepe

João Silva

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

4件のコメント

I downloaded and installed 6.0 and it erased my USB. now whether I use 6.0 or go back to the 5 version, it will take DAYS to upload to the key. Is this referencing that?

Laurenflax 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

rekordbox 6 requires a re-export of the tracks anyhow. If your export takes that long, you should consider purchasing a faster USB drive.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I have a fast USB key and a brand new laptop. What do you mean a re-export? it asked to scan my library before opening 6.0 for the first time and that is what I did.

Laurenflax 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I also already thought of erasing the key and starting fresh and still its a nightmare.

Laurenflax 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink