Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

5フォロワー フォローする

Rekordbox HID Mode not working

Hey guys,

I am trying to set up HID mode on some 2000's for Rekordbox control, but when I turn on the CDJ I get the prompt to "Press to connect" but it stays in USB MIDI and doesn't allow me to select Rekordbox device, and as such, I cannot select which deck it controls.

Anyone seen this before? I have used HID mode before on a different set and it's been fine.

It's being detected as you can see it's detecting as MIDI control and my laptop is playing the connect and disconnect sounds whenever I plug/unplug the cable.

Any help will be great. Thanks

Samuel Alexander Spratt

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

6件のコメント

Ah! Thanks Pulse, my mate didn't tell me he's updated to 6, thought he was still on 5.

Samuel Alexander Spratt 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I believe Rekordbox 6 has disabled HID mode on CDJs unless you pay for CORE subscription plan.

You get CORE features for free on hardware unlocked devices like the DDJ, XDJ series of products.

Oliver Yuan 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I have 2 xdj 1000 Mk2 how can I use hid mode on recordbox 6 with out paying a subscription, is that possible? or I have to downgrade to 5 free version?

Jeremias Paez 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Jeremias > You would need a subscription or a compatible unlock device to use rekordbox 6, or a license key for rekordbox 5 (which are no longer available for purchase).

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

This is really frustrating, I didn't know this, when I upgraded from ver.5 to 6 half year ago.... Today I tried the HID mode and got that pop-up window with subscription plan.

With ver. 5 we could easily connect to any CDJ/XDJ...

Now we don't have this feature... Unless if we remove ver 6 and will use ver 5 again..

Our Ver. 5 license keys are useless.. and now we can play only on the certain controller or mixer which we purchased.

Very restrictive.. There is no point for paying monthly if we rarely connect laptop to cdj's

Magzhan Uranayev 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink