Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

3フォロワー フォローする

Move collection folder

Hi, I have problem with load error, file could not be found. Move music folder to new location, open rekordbox add new folder to preferences, databases auto relocate search folder add specific folder ( new location) . Display all missing file show all file exists but old folder has move. Now all file is grey in collection. How repair this ?

Martin Reniec (Dj Toronto)

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

19件のコメント

now, second problem all files is grey in collection, analyze not working, export not working. 

Martin Reniec (Dj Toronto) 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Hey Martin,

Sorry to hear about that issue - just to clarify, you didn't move to a new computer, did you?

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Yes, a new computer. I have two macbook, same problem. I'm playing tomorrow, I'm almost having a heart attack :(. Both cloud sync enabled, file is old place. When tryouts  find in finder file exsits

コメントアクション Permalink

And I'm going to guess that the username is different from A to B...?

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

no, same name, one subscription, same versions

コメントアクション Permalink

I'm going to ask you to verify that the username and path is 100% identical, because that would be the only reason the waveform analysis can't be written; the folder it's expecting to use is not available.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

file is load to deck, cue point and hot cue is ok, but file is grey.

second question is, why rekordbox not show missing file when i change music file location.

コメントアクション Permalink

The greyed-out file is an issue we're currently looking into with rekordbox 6.0.4, but some users are reporting 6.0.3 is working properly. You can download a copy of it here.

If you're unable to analyse a newly imported song, it's because the preferences are looking for a folder that does not exist, primarily due to the username being different.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

username on my mac ? , computer name ?  file is on external drive.

コメントアクション Permalink

same user, version 6.0.3 helped. Thank you !!!
But now how to move the directory with audio files to another place, will autorelocation work in version 6.0.3?

コメントアクション Permalink

It works in both versions - if you've simply moved the parent folder, I would suggest manual relocation rather than trying the auto relocate. Remove that path from the auto then check again to see if anything is missing.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Thanks for quick help !!! 

I appreciate it now, I'm glad I switched to Rekordbox :). I hope that the new, revised version 6.0.5 will be released soon

コメントアクション Permalink

Hey Pulse, hopefully quick question. I updated some folder names last night and I am running into the greyed out issue. No option to relocate missing files.

Rekordbox is looking for D:/Dropbox/rekordboxsync/FLAC/2018_02_20/Fjaak - Spnd Ballet.flac but the actual path to that file is now D:/Dropbox/rekordboxsync/FLAC/2018-02-20/Fjaak - Spnd Ballet.flac

I updated the underscores in the date folder to hyphens. I am getting "Load error. The file could not be found." and no ability to run a relocation, auto or manual. What should my approach be? Just rename the folder back to how it was? Is there no other way?

Nu Sans 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

btw, when i rename the folder to how it was, the files play now.

Nu Sans 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

If you rename the folder, you can then relocate them to the new location and they'll play.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Hi, I'm back with a problem. On the base computer 6.0.4, 6.0.5 works fine, all files are white, install on second computer, sync ... all files are gray. The files are available in the same location on both computers, the local drive.

コメントアクション Permalink