Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

4フォロワー フォローする

What happened to Link/Info on the CDJ-3000?

On the CDJ-3000, the Link/Info button is no longer present. I would constantly use this button to quickly see which tracks are loaded and playing in other players and to see the information on the Artist/BPM/Key for the currently playing tracks.

How do you see the tracks that are loaded on the other players on the CDJ-3000, the button was a huge part of my workflow?

Gus Class 回答済み

正式なコメント

Tap the name of the track at the top of the display. ;)

Pulse
コメントアクション Permalink

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

5件のコメント

Thank you for the reply.

Clicking the name does not seem to list all of the players, allow me to select a player and see the track information. I would like to see a list of the players, select a player from the list, and then be able to load / inspect the track in the player connected via link. On the NXS2, there's a whole button dedicated to this functionality labeled, Link INFO -/INFO, the button is also present on the XDJ and older CDJs. As far as I can tell, clicking the track on the display only tells me information about the current track on the current player. Is there a new way to see what tracks are playing on all the players? It seems a bit awful to have to either use a NXS2 or XDJ to be able to see what tracks are being played b2b without having to look over the shoulder of the other DJ.

Gus Class 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Having spent more time with the 3000, it's so fast that it doesn't really matter. Still would be nice to find :)

Gus Class 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

When pressing the info on CDJ3000, you can't click on the different fields (Artist, Album, and so on) to get directly to that specific Artist, Album...

This feature was really convenient on the Nexus 1 and 2 if you wanted to quickly get to all other songs from the same Artist for instance.

Is it possible that this feature also will be able on CDJ3000?

DJ Lavoro 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Hi @pulse I'm reviving this old thread as I followed what you said and that only shows the info on one track, only on the CDJ I'm looking at, but that's not what we're looking for help figuring out how to do. I've also read through the manual and couldn't figure out what I'm trying to do, which was enabled on CDJ 2000NXS and 2000NXS2, so hopefully it's still somewhere on the 3000s.

Context: On both the 2000NXS and 2000NXS2 you could display details of tracks loaded in other linked CDJ players, up to 4 decks/info. This was a killer feature when doing a b2b or tag-team set. You could see what tracks the other DJ loaded, the key, BPM, etc. and get your next track ready without having to look over their shoulder like we used to in the days before Pro Link.

I'm referring to page 33 of the CDJ2000NXS manual and wanting to know how I can do that with the 3000s. "Displaying details of currently loaded track" on other players (in the photo, you can tap on any of those players numbers and see the track loaded on player 1, 2, 3, 4).

Pioneer is really good about 'muscle memory' for DJs and not wanting to change things too much, which I appreciate. Hopefully you can help me figure out how to enable this feature I've relied on for years, on the 3000s. Thank you!

craigspree 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink