Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

2フォロワー フォローする

Lyric Request

I don't want Lyric to automatically search for Lyrics when I load a tracks or videos to a deck.  I have playlist with tracks that have videos linked and others with no Lyrics.  Some tracks don't have lyrics because I only like the "ABC - W & L"  version and not the "ABC" version.  Please add option to disable.  

DJ Bass V

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

2件のコメント

Are you asking for Lyric to be disabled completely or per-song, I'm not sure I understand what you're asking?

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Example:

Let's say you have a playlist already created for an event which has a mix of videos, lyric tracks and audio tracks that will display visuals.  I don't want anymore Lyrics searched or added to any tracks or videos.  Lyrics Function will be enabled while I play this set.  For tracks with no lyrics attached or videos I can select Display - Off but rekordbox still searches and added lyrics to tracks and videos when I load the deck with a track.  I shouldn't have to go back and forth into settings enabling and disabling Lyrics so it won't keep searching and adding lyrics every time I load a song.  Lyrics should only search when "Acquire Lyric when analyzing track" is selected or when you manually search.

Also it would be nice if Display  On or Off was a one click action or keyboard shortcut.

DJ Bass V 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink